I may as well have drawn Mr. Kadam considering there’s only like 4 characters in the book so far.
Just finished reading the Tiger’s Quest the book two of the Tiger saga.
- What the fuck Kelsey have 3 guys dating her plus Ren.. I almost fell off my chair when Ren came for Kelsey omg
- When Kelsey finally accepted that she deserves Ren… their moments together was the best thing happened in the book.
- I screamed when Kishan came to the valentines dance, I was like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK KISHAN??
- I laughed when Ren got angry at Kishan because he ate all the cookies, cute.
- Kelsey got more cooler when I found out that she has this lightning power coming out of her hands.
- I kinda got irritated every time Kishan flirted with Kelsey. ughhh but he’s a good guy too.
- I knew it that Kelsey will fall in love with Kishan. FUCK FUCK FUCK NO, HER EMOTIONS ARGGHH THAT’S WHY I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES ON BOOKS.
- KISHAN KISSED KELSEY. IDK I SHIP THEM BUT I SHIP KELSEY AND REN MORE.
- they had a great plan for saving Ren, I was very impressed.
I knew it!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! DURGA took away Ren’s memories and love of Kelsey.I haven’t read this part on the 3rd book yet but I can feel it in my bones… it broke my heart. I cried.
Conclusion: this book killed me
and now to the third book, Tiger’s Voyage.
found this drawing from a long time ago! It’s supposed to be Ren and Kelsey from Tiger’s Curse<3
I was really excited until I found this. I wanted to have this book in a printed copy, exactly like the others :(
Did she say that when revealed the project?
Summary of Tiger's Saga
"If you do your best, one day can be better than an entire wasted life"